Prices so good, you can still afford gear
Imagine getting to live here and explore here on snazzy new equipment
As avid outdoor enthusiasts (and big, big fans of technical gear), Al and Stefen made a commitment to price more of than half of the Nature’s Cove homes ator less. That way, more people can live in this scenic, tight-knit neighbourhood and still have some free cash for skis, bikes, kayaks, hiking boots or snowshoes to go discover it.
- 11 one-bedroom residences ranging from 592 to 743 square feet
- 10 two-bedroom homes from 807 to 1,087 square feet
- 2 two-bedroom + den residences at 1,001 square feet
- All homes feature one or two parking spots, and storage for all your gear
- Strata fees of $145 - $265/month